|Associate Manager – Content Development & Training Delivery
|Sr. Manager-Content Development
To oversee the Content development, training and related activities across the ICICI Academy for Skill (IAS) centres, and to coordinate with the stakeholders ensuring that expected standards are adhered to.
- Create training content as required:
- Design training content for new courses during the planning stage
- Work with Knowledge Partners to finalize the instructional design phase, content manuals, lab. support and TTT material
- Align course material to market needs, IAS principles of sustainable livelihood as well as the learners’ initial capabilities
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff training and development
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions for new faculty members. Set expectations on delivery methodology, training standards and expectations on centre-related activities
- Explain the evaluation matrix for the TTT and the observation system at the centres
- Provide feedback to the faculty and share the same with the Centre Heads
- Track faculty improvement
- Support and execute entire cycle of content and process from inception through evaluation and feedback.
- Frequent travels to the IAS centres to the centre’s training delivery are standardized and consistent with established Standard Operating Procedure.
- Liaise with other functional managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of staff training and development objectives, purposes and achievements
- Send reports on faculty observations to all stakeholders and follow-up on all actionable
- Manage training resources (manuals, lab requirements, certificates, etc.) as per the set process and within approved budgets
- Ensure that all training is conducted as per schedule
- Evaluate existing curriculum on a periodic basis
- Interact with the Knowledge Partners on current/additional curriculum
- Works with the Central team to create new course’s training drafts and evaluate the feasibility of the same
- Align and Work as per the departmental expenditure within agreed budgets